Syndication Caching in Django I've recently been working on some performance enhancements on my site. Apparently some of my latest articles are a little too popular for my shared hosting plan. The surge of traffic to my site took down several sites on the same server as my own. ·
memcached is a high-performance, distributed memory object caching system, generic in nature, but intended for use in speeding up dynamic web applications by alleviating database load. ·
A library for using Memcached as a second level distributed cache in Hibernate.
* Based on the excellent spymemcached client
* Includes support for the Whalin (danga) memcached client
* Supports entity and query caching.
* See the Configuration page
* See how easy it is to configure in Grails ·
Welcome to the newly open sourced SHOP.COM Cache System: sccache
What is it?
The SHOP.COM Cache System is an object cache system that...
* is an in-process cache and external, shared Cache
* is horizontally scalable
* stores cached objects to disk
* supports associative keys
* is non-transactional
* can have any size key and any size data
* does auto-GC based on TTL
* is container and platform neutral ·
Michael Stollberg, Martin Hepp, and Jörg Hoffmann. Proceedings of the 6th International Semantic Web Conference and 2nd Asian Semantic Web Conference ISWC/ASWC2007, Busan, South Korea, volume 4825 of LNCS, page 477--490. Berlin, Heidelberg, Springer Verlag, (November 2007)