By Sponsor Post This post is sponsored by Thinknear. Let s say you re spending some quality time with your favorite mobile app and an ad for a restaurant pops up on your phone. It s got great food and customers love it but it s 50 miles away. So much for checking out that place. In the world of location-based mobile advertising, location is everything. Marketers rely on consumers mobile location data to pinpoint where they are, where they shop, and what they buy so they can offer them relevant ads. But when the location isn t accurate, those ads are essentially useless. According to Thinknear president Eli Portnoy, bad location information is creating a dirty data issue in the mobile ad industry. We talked to Portnoy about how this hurts advertisers, how Thinknear is addressing the problem, and why the company is taking the unusual step of offering Location Score Tags as a free open-source solution to the industry. Interview conducted by Business Insider Studios. It has been edited fo ·
OutsourcingDesk is a legal outsourcing company that matches businesses, law firms, in-house legal departments and individuals in the United States with qualified, experie ·
Data Conversion Services offered by TEQTS.CO.ZA. We are Johannesburg, South Africa based company working since 2008. We are a well known name in the industry for any query feel free to contact us anytime. ·
We have all made the mistake of accidentally deleting or formatting an important file. If we are lucky, it just gets sent to the Recycle Bin, from where we can easily restore it. But there are times when we empty the Recycle Bin as well, or use Shift+Del to bypass the bin entirely. Accidental formatting, or data corruption is also a major reason behind people losing their data. ·
Cyber risk insurance cover is basically designed to protect you against financial losses arising from hacking, protect a business owner against claims that may arise due to sensitive information released under their command, cover you on any repairs, restoration or replacement of digital assets which could be as a result of any form of alteration, destruction, corruption, theft or even distortion. ·
Outsourcing data entry work could be among the safest and the most lucrative move that your business can invest in. Data entry is one of the oldest work in outsourcing industry and it has now grown to be one of the largest outsourced services. ·
Data Entry Outsourcing is the perfect way to save the company time, money and energy to focus on its core competencies and goals. In past outsourcing is temporary way ·
Computer Warehouse Services is a worldwide reputed name of professional and dedicated partners for a range of services like server rack relocation. This unsurpassed moving service is good to make the pace with advancement of technology. ·
The leading and exceptional efforts of Computer Warehouse Services in field of relocation or migration such as for data center movers. The dedicated partners put their experience in the need of small to complete corporate professional environment. ·
[Mueen Uddin, Azizah Abdul Rehman ] Data centers are the building blocks of IT business organizations providing the capabilities of centralized repository for storage, management, networking and dissemination of data. With the rapid increase in the capacity and size of data centers, there is a continuous increase in the demand for energy consumption. These data centers not only consume a tremendous amount of energy but are riddled with IT inefficiencies. All data center are plagued with thousands of servers as major components. These servers consume huge energy without performing useful work. In an average server environment, 30% of the servers are "dead" only consuming energy, without being properly utilized. Their utilization ratio is only 5 to 10 percent. This paper focuses on the use of an emerging technology called virtualization to achieve energy efficient data centers by providing a solution called server consolidation. It increases the utilization ratio up to 50% saving huge a ·
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the inter-connection, inventory and management of all internet-connected devices, uniquely identified through tools like RFID, QR codes and digital watermarking. IoT has grown drastically in the last couple of years, but according to experts this will pale in comparison to what lies ahead. We’re already seeing devices of all kinds being connected to the internet to share information and keep the right people updated.
By using IoT enabled devices and tools, you can tag and track all your products, but there’s more to it than that, so let’s have a look at some ways you can really use this technology to your advantage:
• Inventory Management: In the present day scenario, inventories are tracked by the use of ERP systems which are capable of reconciling the stock in the warehouse with the ones sold and then send notifications to vendors to replenish the stock. With IoT you can manage your inventories real-time. Equipped with RFID tags and sensors the information about your incoming and outgoing stocks can be tracked without human intervention. Also, the information such as the product type, manufacturer’s name, batch IDs of products, expiry date if any can be automatically fed into your ERP system real-time.
The same can also be fed into your ecommerce store so that your time to market is reduced to the best possible level. You can convert thisinto a customer friendly action by notifying your customers whenever you have new stock coming in.There are always those who might have been unable to place an order becauseyour stock countdownwas nearing zero.Knowing that they can now get what they want, you are increasing chances of revenue increase.
• Logistics Management and Delivery Tracking: Real-time tracking has been possible for a long time. With the use of IoT enabled detectors, this process can have the added capability of managing things like the route and speed that your logistics crew areallowed to handle. While this is possible to a certain extent today, paired with IoT these capabilities can be extended to any new technology coming in, like the concept of unmanned delivery drones by Amazon. Let’s take that as an example because this is an exciting blend of sci-fi and reality: You get your personal drone squadron and they deliver to your customers. If one of them develops a fault, you would expect it to land ASAP. IoT enables you to add such rules and monitor them remotely without much hassle.
While you want to get the nitty-gritties on your logistics, your customer only has one question, “When exactly will my order be delivered?” With IoT, you can make it happen. This is going to make customers get a much better shopping experience and increases brand loyalty.
• Personalization: Personalization is definitely more important than ever before. With IoT you can do two things for personalizing the customer experience – customized offers and customized delivery times. Your customer’s feedback time is going to be near instantaneous, and you can leverage this to immediately relay customized offers to them. IoT offers greater automation of the delivery process and as such simplifies the management of logistics, which in turn streamlines customized delivery management.
• After-sales Services: Tracking the various warranty periods on all the different products is laborious. With IoT updating the information (purchase date and warranty period), youshould be able to setup system notifications and automate the sending of warranty extension offers.This will work great even for tracking the validity and duration of any Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) you have with customers.
By notifying your customers to such events, you’ll be increasing customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and increasing revenues through after sales services.
The IoT is already creating an environment that will benefit everyone in becoming more efficient. As an ecommerce vendor in an industry where that is paramount, accommodating and planning for IoTwill soon become a mandate
- See more at: http://www.unilogcorp.com/blogs/how-the-internet-of-things-iot-can-improve-ecommerce-experience#sthash.v6VdpZHD.dpuf ·
Natural Language Corpus Data: Beautiful Data
This directory contains code and data to accompany the chapter Natural Language Corpus Data from the book Beautiful Data (Segaran and Hammerbacher, 2009). If you like this you may also like: How to Write a Spelling Corrector. ·
I am a data scientist, software engineer and architecture consultant passionate in solving big data analytics problem with distributed and parallel computing, Machine learning and Data mining, SaaS and Cloud computing. ·
This page contains remote-sensing derived information on temperature, vegetation and water stress over the Earth’s surface. It is derived from MODIS series of data, including day and night temperature, leaf area index and normalised difference vegetation index. ·
Mithilfe von SAP Lumira können Sie Ihre Daten mit anderen Augen betrachten, indem Sie auf einer Drag-and-Drop-Oberfläche Visualisierungen erstellen. Kombinieren und analysieren Sie Daten aus Excel und anderen Unternehmensquellen, um schnell und einfach neue Erkenntnisse zu gewinnen – ohne Skripte, vordefinierte Abfragen oder Berichte ·
QUANTIFYING the amount of information that exists in the world is hard. What is clear is that there is an awful lot of it, and it is growing at a terrific rate (a... ·
The European Social Survey (the ESS) is an academically-driven social survey designed to chart and explain the interaction between Europe's changing institutions and the attitudes, beliefs and behaviour patterns of its diverse populations. The ESS was established in 2001, and was led by its founder and coordinator Roger Jowell until his death in December 2011. ·