The Summer break is officially over and thus we have just released BibSonomy 2.0.18. At our Maven repository you'll find the publicly available libraries. As announced earlier by Robert, the name handling has been changed to always storing names as "last name, first name". Further, this release introduces:
* an autocomplete for the inbox systemTag "send",
* an autocomplete for the detailed information fields during publication posting,
* an easy means to normalize your BibTeX keys,
* another supported filetype for the document upload: .tex,
* and scraping-support for publication posting from INSPIRE β and Taylor & Francis Online.
As always, we'll go into detail in our "Feature of the Week" blog post series.