GitHub brings together the world’s largest community of developers to discover, share, and build better software. From open source projects to private team repositories, we’re your all-in-one platform for collaborative development.
This works for printing Github Markdown with images !
1. Download raw .md file, having embedded links to images and copy its contents
2. Modify image links in file with following:
Find Regex: https://github.com/(.*)/blob/(.*)
3. Paste at 'markdownprint' site
4. Generate HTML page
5. Use browser print to save as PDF
- Understanding the GitHub Flow
- Hello World
- Getting Started with GitHub Pages
- Git Handbook
- Forking Projects
- Be Social
- Making Your Code Citable
- Mastering Issues
- Mastering Markdown
- Documenting your projects on GitHub
This project is an aid to the blind. Till date there has been no technological advancement in the way the blind navigate. So I have used deep learning particularly convolutional neural networks so that they can navigate through the streets.