Fræser is a framework for estimating the parameters of static and dynamic errors-in-variables systems with the opportunity to compare various errors-in-variables parameter estimation algorithms via simulations. It features a graphical user interface and several examples for simultaneously estimating model and noise parameters.
The framework incorporates the following linear and nonlinear estimation methods for static and dynamic systems:
* model parameter estimation for static systems
o Koopmans method
* linear model and noise parameter estimation for dynamic systems
o (extended) instrumental variables method (XIV)
o bias-compensating least-squares method (BCLS)
o Frisch scheme (FS)
o generalized Koopmans-Levin method (GKL)
* nonlinear model parameter estimation for static systems
o nonlinear Koopmans method (NK)
o approximated maximum likelihood method (AML)
* nonlinear model and noise parameter estimation for dynamic systems
o bias-compensated least squares method (BCLS)
o nonlinear Koopmans-Levin method (NKL)
o nonlinear extennonlinear extension to generalized Koopmans-Levin method (NGKL)
JOpt.SDK is a vehicle routing software library for Java that uses specialized genetic algorithms to calculate an optimized allocation of orders and stops to mobile resources. The algorithm not only provides tours at minimum costs but also considers an arbitrary set of constraints for each tour. You may define your own constraints and optimization goals in order to customize JOpt.SDK to your specific planning needs or you decide to use one of our best practices addons in order to achieve a fast application of our optimization algorithms to selected industries.
JOpt.SDK can solve nearly any problem that can be classified by one of the following types:
* TSP - Traveling Salesman Problem. JOpt.SDK finds the shortest or fastest path for your mobile resources
* VRPTW - Vehicle routing problem with time windows - like TSP but for a set of vehicles. JOpt.SDK finds an optimal allocation of orders and stops within a vehicle fleet. It may also consider different constraints for vehicles, drivers and stops.
JOpt.SDK functionality can be accessed via Java API and thus fits seamlessly into any JAVA application. Software developers may integrate the JOpt.SDK component into their application in order to offer their customers a consistent solution including optimization of mobile workforce schedules. A seamless integration into your software allows the look and feel of one piece of software for your customer.