For the German LWA conference our institute is hosting in October we are using BibSonomy as central tool to manage the accepted papers. We also offer interesting services to the conference participants which are partially based on BibSonomy.
Therefore, we released some intermediate features today in a smaller release (the next regular release is scheduled for September 22th):
* Publications having a crossref field are now linked to the BibTeX key that is referenced. E.g., this post references the post with the key eisterlehner2009ecmlpkdd.
* On BibSonomy's web pages the authors of a post are now separated by "," (instead of "and"). Only the last author is separated by "and".
* All textareas now have a bar at the bottom with that you can resize them.
* You can now enter an "institution" for your profile which also appears on the CV page.
* Two new links in your myBibSonomy menu: myPrivatePosts and myCV.
* And last but not least: you can now upload a photo for your CV.
Longer explanations of those new features will follow in the next weeks, for now I will quickly explain how to upload a photo for your CV.
Just go to the settings page and there to the section a picture for my cv. With the file choose dialog select a photo from your local file system which shall represent you in BibSonomy. Then press the upload button. The photo is then visible on your CV page - for you only, for your friends or for everybody - depending on the setting of profile viewable for on the settings page. Here you can see as an example Andreas' CV: