The i2010 strategy is the EU policy framework for the information society and media. It promotes the positive contribution that information and communication technologies (ICT) can make to the economy, society and personal quality of life. The European Commission presented it in June 2005 as the new initiative for the years up to 2010.
KDubiq CA is about supporting and coordinating
research & networking activities within an emerging area called
Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery.
* WG1: Application Environments.
* WG2: Ubiquitous Technologies
* WG3: (Learning Components) Resource-aware distributed algorithms
* WG4: (Data types) Ubiquitous Data Interaction and Data Collection
* WG5: Security and Privacy
* WG6: HCI and Cognitive Modelling
S. Gürses, B. Berendt, and T. Santen. Proceedings of the Workshop on Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery for Users at ECML/PKDD 2006, page 51--64. Berlin, (September 2006)http://vasarely.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/UKDU06/Proceedings/UKDU06-proceedings.pdf.