KDubiq CA is about supporting and coordinating
research & networking activities within an emerging area called
Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery.
* WG1: Application Environments.
* WG2: Ubiquitous Technologies
* WG3: (Learning Components) Resource-aware distributed algorithms
* WG4: (Data types) Ubiquitous Data Interaction and Data Collection
* WG5: Security and Privacy
* WG6: HCI and Cognitive Modelling
Martin Schoeberl. On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems 2003: Workshop on Java
Technologies for Real-Time and Embedded Systems JTRES 2003, volume 2889 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, page 346--359. Catania, Italy, Springer, (November 2003)