The i2010 strategy is the EU policy framework for the information society and media. It promotes the positive contribution that information and communication technologies (ICT) can make to the economy, society and personal quality of life. The European Commission presented it in June 2005 as the new initiative for the years up to 2010.
KDubiq CA is about supporting and coordinating
research & networking activities within an emerging area called
Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery.
* WG1: Application Environments.
* WG2: Ubiquitous Technologies
* WG3: (Learning Components) Resource-aware distributed algorithms
* WG4: (Data types) Ubiquitous Data Interaction and Data Collection
* WG5: Security and Privacy
* WG6: HCI and Cognitive Modelling
Wolfgang Theilmann, and Kurt Rothermel. Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems
and Applications Third International Symposium on Mobile Agents, page 152. IEEE Computer Society, (1999)
T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. McKay, and R. McEntire. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Information and
Knowledge Management (CIKM'94), page 456--463. Gaithersburg, MD, USA, ACM Press, (1994)