KDubiq CA is about supporting and coordinating
research & networking activities within an emerging area called
Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery.
* WG1: Application Environments.
* WG2: Ubiquitous Technologies
* WG3: (Learning Components) Resource-aware distributed algorithms
* WG4: (Data types) Ubiquitous Data Interaction and Data Collection
* WG5: Security and Privacy
* WG6: HCI and Cognitive Modelling
Philip K. Chan, and Salvatore J. Stolfo. International Conference on Machine Learning, page 90-98. (1995)The paper introduces a meta-learning scheme that is denotes by en
arbiter, which is a scheme for creating a tree that eventually comes
out with a prediction. This might be interesting in terms of exchanging
predictions in the classifier system..