The i2010 strategy is the EU policy framework for the information society and media. It promotes the positive contribution that information and communication technologies (ICT) can make to the economy, society and personal quality of life. The European Commission presented it in June 2005 as the new initiative for the years up to 2010.
KDubiq CA is about supporting and coordinating
research & networking activities within an emerging area called
Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery.
* WG1: Application Environments.
* WG2: Ubiquitous Technologies
* WG3: (Learning Components) Resource-aware distributed algorithms
* WG4: (Data types) Ubiquitous Data Interaction and Data Collection
* WG5: Security and Privacy
* WG6: HCI and Cognitive Modelling
Philip K. Chan, and Salvatore J. Stolfo. International Conference on Machine Learning, page 90-98. (1995)The paper introduces a meta-learning scheme that is denotes by en
arbiter, which is a scheme for creating a tree that eventually comes
out with a prediction. This might be interesting in terms of exchanging
predictions in the classifier system..